Wednesday, June 10, 2009

eBooks - hurray!

I downloaded an eBook, as I don't have a player to transfer an audio book to and would just have to listen to it on the computer. Went smoothly, except at first I thought requesting the title would get me what I wanted. It doesn't. It gives you an error message after you tell it where you want to pick up the title, which , of course, you can't pick up. So I now know you must click on "Availability", then it pops up right away - very nice! If only I had the time to sit and read it!

Plan to try downleading other services, too, but want to do Week 6 first, as I'm already behind!

1 comment:

  1. Now if we could just figure out a tool that gives staff more time each day! Glad you're enjoying the 'things!'

    And don't worry, I'm behind too!

    ReplyDelete