Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Week 10

I think I am ready for this 23 things to be over - each week takes me so long to do!
I could do tabbed browsing - no sweat.
Adding on an add-on was more of a pain, as I had to keep going back to the video and re-watching, they went so fast and I couldn't follow when I was actually doing it myself. I don't know what I was doing wrong, but I couldn't get it to work for a loong time. Finally added on Add-block plus, but it didn't look like it did on video screen. I just went back to it and now it does look the same - ?? Go figure.

Luckily found text size feature fairly easily - and it was pure luck. Ctrl + and Ctrl -, but they don't seem to change them that much. Found out how to do this in Explorer, and they have 5 choices, which is nicer. Couldn't see how to do it without pull-down menu, though - no Ctrl keys shown. Probably just don't know what to look for.

Overall, I am always so glad when each week's assignment is done! Too mentally taxing for this late at night!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hanging in there and sticking with it - you're doing great, and we're in the home stretch now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand - I'm behind here too! The 12-week course, I think is taking me into 14 weeks! Glad you're sticking it out though!

    Adding on add-ons can be a pain - like, finding out where they go and exactly how to make them start working? I've downloaded quite a few myself that I was never able to find again! :(

    ReplyDelete